Bad Credit is Expensive
What is a good
One of the most well-known types of credit score are FICO Scores, created by the Fair Isaac Corporation. FICO Scores are used by many lenders, and often range from 300 to 850. Generally, a FICO Score above 670 is considered a good credit score on these models, and a score above 800 is usually perceived to be exceptional.
Why Having Great Credit Matters?
- Society is becoming increasingly dependent on using credit to make purchases and decisions.
- These days, good credit is used for more than just getting a credit card or a loan.
- More and more businesses are making the case that you must have good credit before they extend products or services to you.
THE COST OF BAD CREDIT
Based on a $250,000 loan for 30 years
720 & above
Monthly Saved /30 Yrs
HOW IT WORKS
First, we analyze your credit reports and work with you to identify any questionable negative items hurting your score. We’ll build a custom game plan based on your unique situation.
Next, we challenge the identified negatives with the bureaus and your creditors. If they can’t prove that the items are accurate, fair and substantiated, they are required by law to remove them.
When a negative item is removed from your credit, we briefly celebrate (sometimes with cake). Then, we get back to work, tack- ling the other questionable items still on your reports.
What We Do
- CHARGE-OFF REMOVALS
- COLLECTION REMOVALS
- INQUIRY REMOVALS
- PUBLIC RECORDS REMOVALS
- LATE PAYMENT REMOVALS
- STUDENT LOAN REMOVALS
- CHEXSYSTEMS REMOVALS
We Are a Customer-Focused, Results-Oriented Organization Committed to Developing Strong Relationships, Delivering Predictable Results and Teaching Innovative Credit and Credit Score Solutions. To find out more:
REPAIR YOUR PAST
We work with the credit bureaus and your creditors to challenge the unfair or inaccurate negative report items that affect your credit score. We’ll ensure your credit history is up-to-date, accurate, and reflects you honestly. This can all help to fix your credit.
MONITOR YOUR PRESENT
24/7 Credit Monitoring & Alerts powered by TransUnion keep you aware of the changes and updates on your report, and provide customized information and advice about how those reported items affect your score.
BUILD YOUR FUTURE
Our customized tools, educational approach, and proven technology guide you through the tasks and action items you need to take in order to maintain a healthy score and work toward the restoration of your credit.
FULL CREDIT SWEEP
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We will pay you back the money for every negative item that has not been removed during the term of Agreement/ Contract.
This is a 12-months agreement for all public records, including Bankruptcies, Car Repos, Child support accounts, and Student loans; and it is 9 months for all other negative items, including Inquiries, late payments, collections, and charge offs.
- Start today with just $300 for the first month
- Followed by 6 monthly payments of $275.00 each for the following 6 months.
- The program length is exactly 12 months for public records like bankruptcies, and 9 moths for all other standard items, starting 20 days after you signing the agreement and make the 1'st month's payment of $300.
- The total paid will be $1,950 when payment are completed
- 100% money back guaranteed for the items that are not removed by 12 months for the public records like bankruptcies, and 9 moths for all other standard items.
- You will receive your money back for every item that we aren't able to remove by 12 months for the public records like bankruptcies, and 9 months for all other standard items. Usually clients start seeing results within the first 30-45 days.
- The $ value of each item is established after we review your report, by dividing the $1950 in the total number of negative items on your report. For example, if you have 30 negative items on your report, the value of each item will be $65.00.